Geeetech A10, A10M Superplate Glass + Heatbed Kit (For Ender 3 upgradation )
This kit has a piece of Superplate glass, aluminum substrate heatbed, NTC-0805 thermistor and wiring to hook it up. The aluminum substrate heatbed is 1.5mm thick and works as heat producer and heat spreader. The NTC-0805 thermistor is of high accuracy and reliable wiring insulation.
We choose silicon carbide glass with microporous coating as the building platform for 3D printer, without the need of attaching the masking tape. The silicon carbide glass is of chemical stability, high heat conductivity coefficient and good wear-resistance and can withstand extreme temperature. The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, hence of high durability.
Compared with common building platform, this kind of tempered glass is of better adhesion and flatness and easy to take prints off. Besides, it is easy to clean with water or alcohol.
The heatbed in this kit is soldered for 24V power as default. The pad 2 is soldering to “+”, and pad 3 is soldering to “-”.
The two red wires are for “+”, the middle two for the thermistor, and the two black wires for “-”.
Please refer to the silk-screen on the heatbed.
If you have any doubt, please contact us to check it for you before powering it up.
- Superplate with aluminum substrate heatbed: flat, heating fast and evenly.
- NTC-0805 thermistor is of high accuracy at 1% and good insulation.
- Excellent adhesion: Superplate is coated with micropores, having strong adhesion during printing.
- High-performance: The silicon carbide glass is of chemical stability, high heat conductivity coefficient and good wear-resistance and can withstand extreme temperature.
- Reliability: The special coating is inorganic, with its hardness of 8 Mohs and heat resistance up to 400 ℃.
- Easy to clean with water or alcohol.
- Easy to remove your print by hand or with a scraper.
- Size: 235*235mm*4mm
- Material: Aluminum 1.5mm thick
- Voltage: 24V
- Resistance for 24V: 2.88 Ohm
- High accuracy: 1%
- Resistance value at R25℃ = 1KΩ
Screws & Nuts
4 x M3*30mm screws
4 x M3 nuts
4 x M3 washers
Net weight: 815g
Gross weight: 994g
Note: For users who want to upgrade their Ender 3, please cut down the plastic black connector and solder the wires as you need.