Welcome to my store!
RE-ARM is a 100Mhz, 32-bit ARM controller with the popular Arduino MEGA footprint. It’s a plug-in replacement for the Arduino Mega in your RAMPS setup for a quick and easy upgrade to 32-bit goodness.
It runs the awesome Smoothieware firmware by Arthur Wolf.
Detailed Specification(running Ramps)
1. 32-bit LPC1768 ARM processor.
2. 100Mhz, 512kb Flash.
3. mini B USB – Prototype photos shows USB B.
4. 3.3V system voltage.
5. 10-30V power supply input range, using Vin pin or barrel jack.
6. 1 Heated bed, 2 Hotend Mosfet drivers.
7. SD card slot for firmware upgrades and config file.
8. 6 End stops, with filter and pull-ups.
9. 3 thermistor inputs.
10. Support SPI Displays like Viki2 and mini Viki(direct) and RRD Graphic LCD(adapter).
11. Support for I2C and parallel character LCDs using universal adapter by Jim Morris.
12. Header breakout for Ethernet module (RJ45) daughter board.
1. More powerful processor. Faster feed rates!
2. Runs Smoothieware.
3. Easy configuration using a text file on SD card, no need to upload firmware every setting change.
4. SD card appears as a drive in windows. Easy drag and drop new firmware or edit the config file.
5. Capable of running smaller micro-step stepper drivers. Like the 1/128 micro-stepping SD6128 driver.
6. Available Ethernet RJ45 add-on Module.
7. Run graphic LCDs with your Deltas without hiccups.
8. Run 2 SD cards, one for settings and firmware(onboard) and the other for file loading (on LCD).
9. 5V tolerant pins, except for analog inputs which are at 3.3V.
10. Filtered endstop inputs.
11. Able to run CNCs, Laser cutters, and 3D printers.
When you using the TMC2130 diy with the RE-ARM, you only can use the STEP/DIR mode, because the RE-ARM does not support the SPI model and the Older LCD screens. Such as the 2 lines LCD.
1 PCS * 32-bit Motherboard RE-ARM with SD card
1PCS * 32-bit Motherboard RE-ARM without SD card