Zonestar Superbase 3D printer Platform Heated bed Build Surface Glass Plate 220x220x5.5mm compatible with 3D printer MK2 MK3 Hot bed
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please properly level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the Superbase directly;
* Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
Superbase has the same installation holes (209*209mm) as the standard MK2 and MK3 hot bed, and it’s compatible with almost all 3D printers with MK2 and MK3 hot bed.
1.Excellent adhesion: Superbase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off
models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
2.Superbase integrated with heated bed: Super Flatness, Fast and uniform heating
3.Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400ºC.
4.Easy to clean: Superbase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
5. Compatibility: compatible with all the Cartesian style 3D printer with a MK3 heated bed.
Upgrade your printer with Superbase! You can get full support from the manual and video.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70ºC
3. ABS:100-125ºC ( 110ºCis recommended )
4. PC:100-130ºC ( 120ºC is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120ºC ( 110ºC is recommended )
6. PP:100-130ºC ( 120 ºC is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70ºC
Material:( Special Glass + microporous coatings )
Item size:( 220*220*5.5mm)
Heat Bed Power :140-145W
Heat bed Specification:
(1) Material: Aluminum base
(2) Voltage: 12V
(3) Max Temperature:120 Degree Celsius
(4) Dimensions:220mm x 220mm
(5) Thickness: heat bed 1.5mm
(6) Resistance around 0.9 ohm for 12V