- Easier to print support structures: print in a different filament type and color to make them easier to remove. If using dissolvable filament for support, the support material will just dissolve away leaving only the finished model.
- Copy printing: dual extruders can print two same objects at one time, cut your printing time at least in HALF.
- Two-color printing: print 2 color objects without needing to change the filament during the printing process. The previously programmed G-code file will tell the printer exactly when to use each color.
- Sturdy frame: 6mm thick aluminum composite panel. More reliable and higher precision than the plastic frame.
- Removable enclosed cover: The printer is also fully enclosed with an acrylic hood and front door. This ensures much better temperature control inside the printer which is great when printing with ABS filaments. he acrylic covers are also removable for better cooling when using PLA filament.
- Laser engraving: extremely good at engraving objects such as wood, plastic, leather, paper and even cutting thin materials like plastic.
- Full-color touch screen: with no threshold, which is a more friendly and easier operation.
- WIFI Control: the included networking feature permits you to control the print via a phone or PC.
- Filament detection: if the filament spool runs out during printing, the machine automatically pauses for you to load in a fresh spool, very useful for big volume object printing.
- Continue printing after power cut: if you have a power failure, the BIBO will resume printing where it left off once the power comes back on. There’s not a lot of 3D printers that have that particular function. Usually, you would end up with an incomplete project and would have to start again from scratch.