Flashforge 3D Printer Part Accessories Dual-extruder Set for Creator Pro /Dreamer
Thanks to the open source technology , the original Creator has been proven to be a precise and high quality 3D printer. With numerous upgrades based on this proven and highly popular original model, Creator Pro 3d printer takes the precision and quality to a new level, and is featured with more possibilities. It is best-suited for enthusiasts and makers. And now the 2016 Creator Pro 3d printer is more stylish and user-friendly in design and the 3d printer filament is of good-quality.
Creator Pro 3d printer Bullet Points
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator’s original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New high heat resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS 3d prints.
New LED light illuminates the 3d printing area.
New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- SD slot is repositioned for more convenient access
- The 3d printer filament is durable and harmless
- Free Shipping to United States & Canada.
- Shipping cost to Non-North America is US$110.00.
- International express shipping in 3-5 biz days.
- You can return Flashforge 3D printers for ANY REASON within 30 days from the date of delivery or up to 15 days from the date you complete your order as per Aliexpress rule.
- You’ll get a FULL REFUND if your return is a result of quality defects. And the return shipping is FREE too.
- For non-defective returns, the original shipping fees will not be refunded to you. And also FlashForge charges a restocking fee equal to 10% of the original purchase price of 3D printer returned
Creator Pro 3d Printer Features
Enhanced stability construction. Improved Precision.
Creator Pro features a metal frame instead of wooden one of original Creator. It is optimized for the 3d printing process by adding much needed stiffness to reduce vibration. The metal support and 10mm Z-axis guide rods work together to increase precision of vertical movement.
Heated 6.3mm heated aluminum build plate. High quality 3d prints.
The Creator Pro build plate is made from the same grade of aluminum used in the aerospace industry, with 6.3mm thickness. This high level aluminum can always stay flat, even after continued exposure to high heat. And yes, it can be heated to deliver desired temperature for different materials. Then reliable and high quality 3d prints show up.
Versatile chamber. Optimized for ABS and PLA and some more 3d printer filament.
Creator Pro features a closable door and removable top cover to keep out dust and foreign particles. This fully enclosed chamber also eliminates temperature interference from the exterior environment and stabilizes the printing temperature for more successful and accurate ABS prints, less warps. Open the door, remove the top cover and let air flows in. The chamber is ventilated to cool down extruded PLA quickly. This yields out smoother curves on finished prints, less hung materials.
Top-quality components. Advanced assembly lines.
From outside in, all major parts such as motors and power supply are from world’s top suppliers, and all metal and plastic parts are molded. These bring forth a consistent and stable Creator Pro. We set rigorous standards for assembly lines, where each 3d printer machine is tested over 48hrs for top quality.
All of Flashforge 3d printer are covered under warranty for 3 months and a life time support.
Our team of knowledgeable staff is on standby and ready to help you overcome any challenges you may have with your unit. If your issue or question is not covered in the user manual, you can check our knowledge base or contact us by email or phone. We also have a very active Flashforge community group on Google with a wealth of information and very helpful members.
The Flashforge support team can be reached by email or phone between the hour of 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST Monday through Saturday. In case you contact us during after-hours, your inquiry will be answered the following business day.
When contacting support, pls provide us the serial number which is a bar code located at the back of the 3d printer.