- Highly integrated one board, solve the Ramps1.4 combination interface cumbersome, prone to failure.
- the layout of the optimized layout and thermal design, the whole board performance more stable.
- Support automatic leveling proximity probe, customers can add their own debugging automatic leveling.
- large USB, more stable connection, the interface is more concise, more convenient wiring, work more stable, longer life expectancy.
- using onboard 4 A4988 16 subdivision stepper drive motor (Z axis two motor interface).
- PWM DC 3 outputs (1 high current, 3 current, 2 small current).
- using high-performance low-resistance Mos tube drive, cooling better.
- using ST original power chip, support 12V-24V power input, solve the Ramps voltage conversion chip fever problem.
- can accept 24V input, the same system power can reduce the hot bed current to 1/4, effectively solve the hot bed MOS tube heating problems.
- you can use the open source firmware Marlin, configuration and Ramps1.4 exactly the same, you can directly replace Ramps1.4.
- can be directly connected Ramps1.4, 2004LCD control board and 12864LCD control board (no L-type adapter board, has been integrated)
- Brand: Anet
- Suitable for: Anet 3D Printer board
- Voltage Input: 12V
- Mainboard Size: 10 * 9.5 * 2cm / 3.9 * 3.7 * 0.8in
- Mainboard Weight(about): 120g
- Package Size: 12 * 11 * 3cm / 4.7 * 4.3 * 1.2in