ZONESTAR ZRIBV6 3D Printer Control Board
Option: for ZONESTAR ZRIBV6 3D Printer Control Board
|ZRIBV6||1 PC ZRIB V6 control board|
|ZRIBV6 and 7xA4988||1 PC ZRIB V6 control board with 7 PCS A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Modules|
|ZRIBV6 and 7xDRV8825||1 PC ZRIB V6 control board with 7 PCS DRV8825 Stepper Motor Driver Modules|
|ZRIBV6 and 7xTMC2208||1 PC ZRIB V6 control board with 7 PCS TMC2208 Stepper Motor Driver Modules|
Description: ZRIBV6 is ZONESTAR’s latest 3D printer control board. It is a feature-rich all-in-one electronics solution for Reprap and other CNC devices. It features an onboard ATmega2560 and up to EIGHT motor outputs. It uses CP2012 for USB and not ATMEGA16U2 as MEGA2560 for ARDUINO. The board can use the same firmware as Ramps1.4. ZRIB V6 is designed to be flexible in the user’s power source availability, allowing any power supply from 12V-24V. It is supplied with a Test Firmware default and you can upload firmware by Arduino IDE, Cura, etc. through the USB port.
- Support 4 extruders
- Add 5 PCS 6-PIN connectors which combined motors and limit switch
- Add 3 FUSE for HOTBED and DC IN
- Add Laser control connector
- Add AUX Connector for WiFi and TFT-LCD control Panel (used UART0)
- Support “Printing Finish Power Down” Feature (Need to connect an extra Power UP button).
- Combinate Arduino MEGA2560 + RAMPS1.4 + and the older version ZRIB board
- Arduino MEGA compatible Atmega2560 processors are compatible with all RAMPS class firmware
- Up to 8 motor drivers (2x Parallel connect Z motor connector)
- Easy DISPLAY + SD-CARD connector, RepRapDiscount SmartController compatible pin header on board
- 3x temperature ADC connectors for thermistors
- 2x Fan control connector
- For X, Y, Z, E0, E1, motor connector, it also provides five 6 PIN(PH2.0-6PIN) connectors which combined motors and limit switches, to make wiring easier.
- 5x PWM capable power MOSFET outputs with voltage selector for MainPower.(Bed, Extruder0, Extruder1, Fans)
- 6x end stop connectors with selectable power supply Xmin/Xmax/Ymin/Ymax/Zmin/Zmax, with filter capacitor and the pull-up resistor on the board
- USB Driver Chip is CP2012, you can get files from Silicon-Laboratories website to setup driver.
- Up to 4x External servo interface
Board Size and Pinout: