USD 15.96-40.50/pieceUSD 22.58/pieceUSD 28.40/pieceUSD 7.99-34.54/pieceUSD 2.30-26.98/pieceUSD 15.54-35.96/pieceUSD 4.68-32.81/pieceUSD 19.40-64.00/piece
Ramps 1.6 plus feature :
1.BIGTREETECH Ramps 1.6 plus is mainly a new adapter ramps board for the upgrade of the old Ramps 1.6 driver using the SPI working mode wiring complex problem.
2.The BIGTREETECH Ramps 1.6 plus uses the SPI mode of operation, which can be achieved simply by plugging and unplugging the jumper cap. It not only saves the complicated wiring process, but also saves the cost of external wiring, which is economical and practical.
3.The new ramps 1.6 plus effectively avoids the problem of the motor not working by inserting the wrong line; It also avoids the problem that the drive does not work due to poor contact of the external line during the printing process.
1. The PCB has a built-in selection terminal for driving the SPI working mode, and is compatible with STEP/DIR and SPI modes.
2. The parts of power and heat bed using the 30A high current terminal ,which can largely avoid the burning terminal situations.
3. It is more clear to connect the wire after update a new top overlay and bottom overlay .
4：Adding the rest expansion interface.
5. X, Y, Z, E0, E1 all use parallel dual motor interface, so that the board can use for more type machine .
6, Using a combination of color pin and row connector , effectively distinguishing each function interface, beautiful and practical.
Drive SPI and STEP/DIR work mode selection
SPI working model
When using driver SPI model : connect 1 and 11,2 and 12, 3 and 5 ,4and 6 respectively, using four pcs 13 (short circuit caps)
SPI is the serial bus mode of operation, where 1 connection 11 is MOSI, 2 connection 12 is SCK, 3 connection 5 is CSN, and 4 connection 6 is MISO; ( Corresponding picture indication)
STEP/DIR (stepper/ directional drive mode):Figure 11, 12 and 5 respectively represent MS1, MS2 and MS3 of STEP/DIR mode (subdivided selection end),8, 9 and 10 are all VCC (high level);Take the LV8729 driver as an example. Connect 5 (MS3) and 8 (high level) by using a 13 (short-circuit cap),The driver works in STEP/DIR mode and it is 16 subdivisions.
Note:The interpolation of MS1, MS2, MS3 and 8, 9, 10 in STEP/DIR mode is selected according to different subdivisions of different drivers.
TMC2130 V1.1diy x4pcs
DIY 2130 V1.1 option is not wired and requires you to solder yourself when using SPI mode.Otherwise ,the stepper motor is ordinary working model ： Welding method: welding CFG4 to GND, CFG5 to VCC .
TMC2130 V1.1 SPI x4pcs
If you want to use the SPI model conveniently,we suggestion you choose this kit with SPI .
Pay attention :
Our ramps 1.6 plus is four-layer board with 30A high current. Most importantly, our Ramps 1.6 plus has applied for a patent, and if there is any imitation plagiarism in the market, we will pursue all responsibility.
1. XCS：D63 YCS：D40 ZCS：D42 E0CS：D65 E1CS：D66
1. The driver working mode selection determines the firmware to be programmed. When the SPI mode is selected, the motherboard must be programmed with the SPI working mode firmware(For a tutorial on changing the SPI firmware, please refer to the BIGTREETECH TMC2130 V1.1 Instruction Manual.);When selecting the STEP/DIR mode, the firmware must be replaced with the firmware of the STEP/DIR working mode, and the consistency of the subdivision must be observed.(Firmware is 16 subdivisions, Ramps1.6 plus must also choose 16 subdivisions)
2. When using the heatbed with power over 140W,please be sure to install MOS radiator to prevent overheating and burning; When using the heatbed with power over 180W, please be sure to select heatbed MOS module for transfer to avoid the board burning due to long-time overheating;
3.When you plug and unplug the drive into Ramps1.6 plus, please pay attention to the direction of the drive. It should not be inserted in reverse to prevent the drive from burning, and the operation of the plug and unplug drive must be conducted under the premise of power failure.
4 .Description of each driver SPI mode CS pin: (For details, please refer to the data RAMPS1.6 plus PIN)
A4988 and DRV8825 are special, so you need to solder it as shown in our picture.What’s more, according to form of the subdivision, the jumper of the black part should change to plug on the white part.
About the TMC2130 V1.1spi model can directly use jumper to choose the SPi model .
We will recommand customers to choose the TMC2130 SPi kits .
About the TMC2130 drive, we will arrange to send the new update TMC2130 .
Because of the new TMC2130 SPi model can directly use for Ramps 1.6 plus use the Jump cup instead of the driver cable .
1.Q: The driver is always Inserted upside down, what should I do if the board was burned?
A：Plug in drive tip: All the driver modules produced by BIGTREETECH have the same pins, as long as there will be one, the rest will be.）
（Method 1: as shown in the figure, taking TMC2130 for example, the pins driving the four corners are EN, DIR, GND and VM respectively. EN and VM are both in the direction of 35V/100uF aluminum electrolytic capacitance. Both GND and DIR are in the direction of the pin , and inserting the corresponding direction is correct;）
（Method 2: in order to help you identify the driving direction, the driving part on the board will have two kinds of color layout, and the driving color part is inserted into the layout of the color part of the board, which is the correct insertion method;）
2.Q： How to insert SPI and STEP/DIR jumper caps?
A： （As shown in figure 1, SPI mode, 4 jumper caps can be used for short connection of black pin.
As shown in figure 2, the SERP/DIR mode can be used to connect the white pin with the jumper cap for the corresponding driver subdivision table.）