Anycubic Ultrabase 3D printer Platform Heated bed Build Surface Glass Plate 220x220x6mm compatible MK2 MK3 Hot bed
* Suggested bed temperature may vary depends on the filament material;
* Please properly level the bed before printing;
* Never let the nozzle rub against the Ultrabase directly;
* Clean the platform surface with alcohol/water.
How to assemble the Ultrabase platform:
Please visit our website www.anycubic3d.com or Youtube/Facebook channel for more information.
Please copy the link on your website. the Youtube link is: t.cn/RCkiKLe
Ultrabase has the same installation holes (209*209mm) as the standard MK2 and MK3 hot bed, and it’s compatible with almost all 3D printers with MK2 and MK3 hot bed.
1.Excellent adhesion: Ultrabase covered by microporous coating, shows strong adhesion in printing. Easy to take off models by hand or with a little help from the scrapper for very large models.
2.Ultrabase integrated with heated bed: Super Flatness, Fast and uniform heating.
3.Durable: The special coating is inorganic and has a hardness of 8 Mohs, and it is capable to work at 400ºC.
4.Easy to clean: Ultrabase is easy to clean by alcohol/water.
5.Compatibility: compatible with all the Cartesian style 3D printer with a MK3 heated bed.
Upgrade your printer with Ultrabase! You can get full support from the manual and video.
Temperature settings for different filaments:
2. Flexible filament: 50-70ºC
3. ABS:100-125ºC ( 110ºCis recommended )
4. PC:100-130ºC ( 120ºC is recommended )
5. Nelon:90-120ºC ( 110ºC is recommended )
6. PP:100-130ºC ( 120 ºC is recommended )
7. PETG: 50-70ºC
Material:( Special Glass + microporous coatings )
Item size:( 220*220*5.5mm)
Heat Bed Power :140-145W
Heat bed Specification:
(1) Material: Aluminum base
(2) Voltage: 12V/24V
(3) Max Temperature:120 Degree Celsius
(4) Dimensions:220mm x 220mm
(5) Thickness: heat bed 1.5mm
(6) Resistance around 0.9 ohm for 12V
(7) Resistance around 3.6 ohm for 24V
(8) 100 Degree Celsius support for both 12V and 24V